- —COMMON: Man, I know I’m in love when I think about her a lot and I’m finding ways to get to that person. Even though I gotta work, even though I gotta take care of other responsibilities, I’m like yo, when am I gonna fly out and see that person? I look forward to seeing them.
- —KENDRICK LAMAR: How do you know you’re in love? When your heart feels it instead of your mind and your penis don’t. You know, it’s deeper than that… That’s when you know.
- —PETE ROCK: Oh man you feel it right here, *touches heart*, right there, it’s like cupid’s shooting you in the heart, that shit’s just BOOW! Lots of people say they don’t believe in love at first sight, but I do, it’s happened to me.
- —A$AP ROCKY: You know you in love cuz you don’t want nobody else but that person. You know, that’s how you know for sure. Like you could see a million other bad bitches, but you know, but it don’t even matter, you stuck.
- —BIG BOI: Your heart flutters a little bit, you like to kiss on the mouth a lot, your neck get hot when you kiss on the mouth, that type of stuff. Stuff like that, yea.
- —QUESTLOVE: I THINK WHEN THAT PERSON CONSUMES YOU.
I’ve spent a lot of time complaining over the last few weeks. Complaining about work, where I live, about my family, just about everything I possibly can. Life has been crazy stressful lately, I haven’t had any time to decompress and even less to myself.
But then I remember that my boyfriend kind of looks like Chris Pratt (at least to me) and I get to see him anytime I want, and hell, if I can’t have the actual Chris Pratt, I’ll take the next best thing.
And then you fall in love again.
And then you have to make a decision.
And it will be hard, and it will hurt, and you will question yourself every step of the way.
But you have to stick to your decision, because otherwise, is it really worth it?
I just have to keep repeating this. I don’t know if I believe it, but I have to at least try.
Accidentally following someone you don’t know on the Internet is one way to stop creeping/hate watching.